Deer Canyon One to World Concerned Parents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anybody seen the survey results?

2 posters

Go down

Has anybody seen the survey results? Empty Has anybody seen the survey results?

Post by GreenGrass Fri 13 Jun 2014, 2:04 pm

They said they were going to share the results. It has been a week, and I still do not see the results. Did I miss it?

GreenGrass

Back to top Go down

Has anybody seen the survey results? Empty Re: Has anybody seen the survey results?

Post by concerned Tue 17 Jun 2014, 3:37 pm

GreenGrass,

No you did not miss it. The results just came out about an hour ago. Check your e-mail.

concerned

Back to top Go down

Has anybody seen the survey results? Empty Re: Has anybody seen the survey results?

Post by GreenGrass Wed 18 Jun 2014, 1:10 am

It says 29% did not see any benefit at this time. Does anybody else think that this is pretty high?

GreenGrass

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned Fri 27 Jun 2014, 1:45 pm

GreenGrass,

Yes, 29% seems high. But check out the next question and you will see that only 12.24% (or 30 responses) say they "have no reservation at this time." From that I can conclude that over 87% do have a reservation at this time. Looking at it that way shows me that most parents have some issue with the program.

concerned

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned Fri 27 Jun 2014, 4:28 pm

The survey results have been updated. Check out:

http://www.powayusd.com/pusddces/Technology%202014/DCES_Survey_FinalJune2014.pdf

Comments have been added. The  "other" and "additional feedback" fields have comment responses now.

concerned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down